**This is our typical menu, however, it can change based on certain events being hosted or availability**
To our valued guests: Please note Our menu is designed to compliment our wines and your enjoyment of them. Many of our foods contain gluten, meat, mushrooms, dairy, eggs and many other allergy triggers or have been exposed to those items. We do not offer a specialized menu, except for private rentals (within certain items). We apologize for this, but in order to keep the focus on our award winning wines and the prices reasonable, the menu has been adjusted to reflect this. If you have food allergies and will be attending any of our events offering food, please make sure you ask our staff ahead of time so that you can decide whether or not you will attend. Thank you!
Starting Oct 14th, 2017, every Saturday we will be a buffet only menu.
*11am to 3pm we will offer an all you can eat soup, salad (grilled chicken will be available),breadsticks and finger desserts buffet. In addition, we will be adding different toppings for the salad bar!
*3pm to 8pm, we will offer an all you can eat salad, breadsticks, assorted pizzas and finger desserts buffet.
Either buffet is $10/person.
In the evenings we will continue to offer spinach artichoke dip with chips, and cheese, sausage and cracker baskets at their regular price.
– Assorted cubed cheeses accompanied by crisp gourmet crackers - $6.00
– Assorted cubed cheeses, delicious sweet and smoky Amish summer sausage served with crisp gourmet crackers - $8.00
- Fresh baked mini loaf with extra virgin olive oil for dipping - $5
Add assorted cheeses for an additional $3, add Amish sweet and smoky sausage for $3, or add BOTH for $5!
– Crisp, warm tortilla chips served with fresh salsa - $4
-Warm, creamy delicious spinach artichoke dip served with warm crisp tortilla chips and a side of salsa $8
– 5 soft, warm,garlic buttery breadsticks, served with choice of a side of garlic butter or marinara sauce for dipping - $6
**Seasonal Desserts – Ask your server for today's delicious selection!
Pizzas and More! Gourmet Pizzas: All are $20. NO SUBSTITUTIONS
– Pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella, spinach, sausage, Italian seasonings, and sliced tomatoes topped with feta cheese.
– This has traditionally been our most popular gourmet pizza! Ranch dressing sauce, a blend of mozzarella and cheddar cheese, seasoned chicken strips and bacon. **Make it a 'HOT-Mother Clucker' and we'll add buffalo sauce at NO charge!
– Colorful and Healthy! Pizza sauce, a light sprinkling of mozzarella, parmesan and cheddar cheese, spinach, sliced tomato, mushroom, red onion, bell peppers, black olives and mild banana peppers.
- Enjoy 7 toppings that include: Pepperoni, sausage, mushroom, onion, bell pepper, mild banana pepper, black olives!
Standard Pizzas! Either are $18
*Pepperoni, Mushroom and Sausage
The following items are only available from 11am to 4pm daily
- *A crispy warm flour tortilla topped with cheeses, scallions and bacon -$5
- *A crispy warm flour tortilla topped with cheeses, grilled chicken, mushrooms and bell peppers -$6
- *Ask about our soup of the day! Cup: $2 Bowl: $4
- Crisp iceberg lettuce with red cabbage, shredded carrots, cheddar cheese and grape tomatoes. Served with our house dressing and a warm garlic butter breadstick. $5
- Crisp iceberg lettuce with red cabbage, shredded carrots, cheddar cheese and grape tomatoes topped with our warm grilled fajita chicken strips. Served with our house dressing and a warm garlic butter breadstick. $6
Please note: Most of our menu items are made fresh or from scratch and so might take a little longer than typical 'fast food'. Please be patient, we promise it will be worth the wait!