**This is our typical menu, however, it can change based on certain events being hosted or availability**
To our valued guests: Please note Our menu is designed to compliment our wines and your enjoyment of them. Many of our foods contain gluten, meat, mushrooms, dairy, soy, eggs and many other allergy triggers or have been exposed to those items. We do not offer a specialized menu, except for private rentals (within certain items). We apologize for this, but in order to keep the focus on our wines and the prices reasonable, the menu has been adjusted to reflect this. If you have food allergies and will be attending any of our events offering food, please make sure you ask our staff ahead of time so that you can decide whether or not you will attend. Thank you!
Weekday menus are as follows: (this will begin Feb 4th)The following items are the ONLY thing that will be offered from 11am to 4pm.
Monday:Potluck (changes weekly, we will advertise that morning), assorted appetizers, pizzas, Garden Salad
Tuesday: Quesadillas. Assorted appetizers, pizzas, Garden Salad
Wednesday: Soup, salad and breadstick. Assorted appetizers, pizzas, Garden Salad.
Thursday: Chicken Tarte or Caprise Tarte. Assorted appetizers, pizzas, Garden Salad.
Evening and weekend menus
Thursdays from 4-8 We will offer a limited menu with select appetizers and pizzas.
Fri and Sat 11am to 5pm is select appetizers and pizzas only.
*Fridays from 5pm to 8pm We will offer the all you can eat pizza buffet now featuring new unique gourmet pizzas, salad and bread-sticks as well as desserts for $10/person.
Saturdays from 5pm to 8pmWe will offer different buffets (see events page for Sat changing menus) for $10/person.
Daily special descriptions:
- A crisp warm tortilla topped with mozzarella, tomato, fresh spinach, basil and balsamic drizzle. $6
- *A crispy warm flour tortilla topped with cheeses, grilled chicken, mushrooms and bell peppers -$6
- *2 Flour tortillas filled with homemade freshly grilled chicken breast, shredded cheddar cheese and taco seasoning. Served with a side of sour cream.
- *Ask about our soup of the day!
*Fridays from 5pm to 8pm we will offer the all you can eat pizza buffet now featuring new unique gourmet pizzas, salad and bread-sticks as well as desserts for $10/person.
*Saturdays from 5pm to 8pm we will offer different buffets for $10/person.
Chef Kathryn is on a roll here! Check out these incredibly delicious buffets coming up: (All are all you can eat and descriptions are at the bottom)
*Sat 2/2: Build your own Nacho/Taco Bar: $10/person all you can eat.
*Sat 2/9: Oriental Bar: $10/person all you can eat.
*Sat 2/23: Chili Bar: $10/person all you can eat.
*Sat 3/2: Italian Bar: $10/person all you can eat.
*Sat 3/16:Irish Buffet for the St Patty's Party
SELECT APPETIZERS INCLUDE:
*Cheese, sausage and crackers $8
*Pretzels and beer cheese $6
*Spinach artichoke dip and warm tortilla chips $8
*Chicken buffalo dip and warm tortilla chips $8
*Philly Steak N Cheese dip with warm tortilla chips or crackers $8 (Through January)
*February Platter: Chili dip with tortilla chips, cubed cheeses, sliced pepperoni and pimento spread. $14.95
*Pizza Buffet: All you can eat salad, bread-sticks, assorted pizzas and finger desserts: $10/person
*Build your own Nacho/Taco Bar: All you can eat salad, chips with salsa, grilled fajita chicken and ground beef taco meat, all the fixings for nachos and tacos to include homemade corn salsa, Spanish rice, refried beans and finger desserts: $10/person
*Italian Bar: All you can eat hot and cold italian pasta dishes, bread-sticks, salad and finger desserts. $10/person
*Greek Bar:All you can eat gyros on flatbread with tzatziki sauce, salad, maze platter: olives, feta, hummus and pita chips and finger desserts: $10/person
*Oriental Bar: Teriyaki chicken with veggies, sticky ribs (rib pieces), egg rolls, dumpling soup, salad and lemon cake. $10/person
*Breakfast Bar: Scrambled eggs/casserole, breakfast potatoes, homemade sausage gravy and biscuits, bacon, spiced apples and salad plus finger desserts. $10/person
*Pork Bar: Pulled pork sandwich, country style ribs, cheesy potatoes, green beans, salad and cobbler. $10/person
Chili Bar: Chili (no beans), spaghetti, beans, hot dogs and buns, bakes potatoes and salad with assorted salad sides. $10/person.
Pizzas and More! Gourmet Pizzas: All are $20. NO SUBSTITUTIONS
– Pizza sauce topped with lots and lots of shredded mozzarella, parmesan, cheddar and feta cheeses.
– Pizza sauce, shredded mozzarella, spinach, sausage, Italian seasonings, and sliced tomatoes topped with feta cheese.
– This has traditionally been our most popular gourmet pizza! Ranch dressing sauce, a blend of mozzarella and cheddar cheese, seasoned chicken strips and bacon. **Make it a 'HOT-Mother Clucker' and we'll add buffalo sauce at NO charge!
– Colorful and Healthy! Pizza sauce, a light sprinkling of mozzarella, parmesan and cheddar cheese, spinach, sliced tomato, mushroom, red onion, bell peppers and mild banana peppers.
BBQ sauce, pulled pork, bacon, red onion and a blend of cheddar and mozzarella cheeses.
- Enjoy 7 toppings that include: Pepperoni, sausage, mushroom, onion and bell pepper!
- Enjoy 7 toppings that include: Pepperoni, sausage, mushroom, onion, bell pepper, mild banana pepper, black olives!
Standard Pizzas! Either are $18
*Pepperoni, Mushroom and Sausage
Please note: Most of our menu items are made fresh or from scratch and so might take a little longer than typical 'fast food'. Please be patient, we promise it will be worth the wait!